Dog Bar is a unique combination of an off leash dog park and a full service bar. Our concept is all about the dogs and we require our doggy patrons to have a membership, this helps us ensure that all of our pups are healthy and nonaggressive. Our dog park boasts over 2,000 square feet of fenced off leash fun and is designed with Astroturf for a cleaner and more comfortable play surface. The off leash area will have a Dog Park supervisor, known as a “Wooferee” during peak times to ensure that all our members have a safe, fun experience.
Requirements for dogs:
- TEMPORARY COVID-19 changes: $10 for a day pass
- $5 day pass, $30 10-punch pass or $50 annual membership ($25 annual for each additional dog in the household)
- Puppies must have their rabies shot (4 months old) or stay in the on leash area.
- Dogs over one year old must be spayed or neutered.
- Bring in a copy of current vaccines: rabies, parvo (required) and bordetella (recommended)
Requirements for people:
- You must be 21 years or older
- You do not need a dog to visit Dog Bar, but you must love dogs!
- There is no entrance fee if you don’t have a dog with you.